[meteorite-list] Info Wanted

From: Allen Shaw <allenshaw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Hello Michael, & list,
      The photo you are looking for is in an issue of National Geographic,
page 413. It has the photo of Mrs. Hewlett Hodges exposed bruise, and the
hole in her cieling and scattered debris.
       I have a couple o' spare copies of this issue if anyone is
interested($20 each). It also has a photo of a young Bob Haag, and a photo
of Ninninger _at_ 99 (4 months before his death) standing in the snow over a
cast of "a meteorite". Also a color photo of the Old Woman Mntns. in situ
as the national guard greedily scramble to get it out of there for the
Smithsonian.
    --- Allen.