[meteorite-list] Sylacauga

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

hi Mike and list,
can't help with identifying the location of the pic, but I remember really
clearly seeing the pic when I was a very young child.
It is, in fact, one of the earliest memories I have of 'something to do with
meteorites' I recall a black haired woman, holding up her top revealing a
sizeable egg shaped bruise on her side.
I would be fascinated to see the pic again - 'recherché les temps perdu' and
all that!

thanks for the memory jog!
--
In gentle decay,