[meteorite-list] Mars Odyssey Launch pictures

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Hello All,

I just posted a couple images from the launch of the Mars 2001 Odyssey
mission. I was invited to view the launch from on-base. It was a wonderful
experience, and compared to Space Shuttle launches, rockets really launch
fast from the very beginning. Anyway, here are the images.

http://homepage.mac.com/horejsi/PhotoAlbum2.html

Tomorrow evening will close one of the first of many circles I have vested
in this launch.

Happy viewing!

Cheers,

Martin

PS: I posted a picture of the Canyon Diablo spheroids I have for sale on the
historic meteorites page linked to at the top of the Mars Odyssey launch
page linked to above.