[meteorite-list] New meteorite book

From: Mauro Ianeselli <mauro.ian_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Alexander Seidel wrote:
> =

> Listees,
> =

> while attending the Gifhorn show last Saturday, my attention was drawn
> to a new meteorite book (first published in 2001) titled "METEORITES -
> Their Impact on Science and History", edited by Brigitte Zanda and
> Monica Rotaru.

Hi Alex and list,

I confirm that the book METEORITES is very nice and richly illustrated.
Originally the book was published in France in 1996 with the exhibition
"Meteorites!" at Museum national d'histoire naturelle in Paris and I
have the italian edition that appeared in 1999.

If you go on the site of Michel Franco:

http://www.themeteorites.com/TM2/mainFSfr.htm

you can see this book, among others like:

- Alain Carion
  "Les m=E9t=E9orites et leurs impacts"

- Jacques Ayer
  "Tomb=E9 du Ciel, M=E9t=E9orites et catastrophes" =

  Museum d'histoire naturelle de Neuchatel =

- Fran=E7oise et Michel Franco
  "Chercheurs de M=E9t=E9orites"

Have a good reading!

Tomorrow I'm going to the "Mineralientage" in Munich.
I hope to meet several sellers and collectors!

Mauro Ianeselli