[meteorite-list] mail to (and from) the US

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:13 2004

Matt Morgan wrote:

> I sent two packages via Express Mail (4 days GUARANTEED) on
> Sept. 24. Both arrived LAST WEEK!! Nearly 4 weeks time.

Hello All!

I said so before and I'll say it again: I'd rather wait six weeks
(which I had to do while waiting for Michael Blood's PV slice) than
light-heartedly risk becoming the victim of some idiots' anthrax
attacks (which may happen anyway, anytime, anywhere). Life will be
different since the events of September 11 and we will have to cope
with that situation - each and everyone in her or his own way with or
without Thomas Jefferson's clever words.

Best,

Bernd