[meteorite-list] 4 KILO Holbrook?

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

"P. Gessler" wrote:

> Dave, Dave, Dave,... DAVE!!
>
> I am eagerly awaiting more links and a detailed account of how you found
> that Huge Holbrook Antelope Pellet.

Before it turns into another turd thread, I must admit something. That last picture of me holding a large meteorite
"something-or-other" (Dave F will undoubted think it was some kind of poop) was just some photo manipulation. It is
actually as 50g Juancheng that I blew up and pasted it into the image. So I apologize for such a nasty trick. I
was just seeing exactly who was paying attention, and I guess just Bob V. and yourself were. The rest of the little
nuggets are all legit...I swear!

Ok, were open for more turd talk now.

Boy who cried wolf,
Dave