[meteorite-list] Viking finds life on Mars!?

From: Bill Houdek <bhoudek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

Thanks for the link. However, found it very difficult to concentrate
on the text due to the flashing ad for WorldCom. In fact, it hurt my
eyes to read that part of the story and so part of the message was
lost. I could go on about these ads but this list is about meteorites
and not what bothers my eyesight. Bill Houdek bhoudek_at_swbell.net