[meteorite-list] Arizona Highways Issue and Holbrook

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

> The "Holbrook Argus" of July 26 reported that the big blast was followed
> "by a fusillade of smaller explosions, which terminated in a thunderlike
> rumble of approximately two minutes in duration. People ran out into the
> streets and gazed at the sky."

Greetings Bernd and list,
For those of you who made it this far without hitting the delete key, I have a scan of that 1912 Holbrook Argus
article. It can be found here:

http://strewnfield.tripod.com/argus.html

Warning: It takes a couple of minutes to load. For those of you using web-based email clients, i.e. Hotmail, or on
the digest version of the list, you may have to cut and paste the URL into your address bar of your browser. As Bob
V. pointed out last night, tripod is getting quite nasty about remote loading of their webpages.

Cheers,
Dave