[meteorite-list] Thanks!

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:55 2004

Hello

Unfortunately the payment via PayPal is no many know
here in Italy, the unique method good is via Western
Union but the prices is high. The unique is send the
casch or the checks via registered letter, if the mail
go lost is possible see where is the mail.
Regards

Matteo

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=meteorites

> Check out the new Meteorite Central logo wear at

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=meteorites

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com