[meteorite-list] GREAT NEW L4 SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

This is one of the best deals that you will find anywhere. It is classified
as an L4 and is really nice. only 30 cents a gram. minimun order $100.
I also have thin sections for $42.
This is $1 a gram quality meteorite. you wont find meteorites this nice for
30 cents a gram in denver (Except from me of course)
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/nwa869.html
I am leaving for denver tomorrow so if you want them sent tomorrow you can
use paypal or billpoint today. This meteorite will also be available for
purchase in denver (Room #390). I have a 31 pound and a 40.5 pound
individual from this fall so let me know if you are interested. They would
make awesome slices.
sincerely
Dean Bessey
www.meteoriteshop.com