[meteorite-list] New book

From: Jkriegh <Jkriegh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C13394.35DAE980

Hi list,
        Twink Monrad and I have just finished putting together a new =
book called "The Meteorite Collector's Logbook". This book is designed =
to let the collector to enter his/her meteorites in blank spaces =
provided under the appropriate type and/or classification of the =
meteorite thus providing a quick reference to what is in the collection. =
It is compiled in an approximate 7" by 5" in a loose-leaf binder so it =
is easy to carry. I find it quite handy to have when shopping for =
meteorites on ebay or at a show and I regularly use it in conjunction =
with the book "Meteorites from A to Z".
        This book is not intended to necessarily be used for a detailed =
inventory that you may want to keep. Both Twink and I do maintain =
separate inventories along with all pertinent data on all of the =
meteorites we have in our collections.
        The book contains some nice pictures of Gold Basin and a few =
meteorites found at Gold Basin. It also contains some note sheets as =
well as business card holders. We special ordered the binders. The rest =
of the book we have put together doing all of the printing, cutting, and =
hole punching so you might say it is "homemade".
        If you are interested in the book you may email Twink at =
larrytwinkmonrad_at_earthlink.net and Twink will send you an email with an =
attachment showing you some pictures of it. If you are interested in =
purchasing it you may order from either Twink or me. My email is =
JKriegh_at_msn.com. The price is $15.00 plus shipping which is $3.50 in the =
United States. Money orders, cashiers checks, or personal checks are =
accepted. Personal checks will have to clear before shipping. It will =
also be available at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show and possibly the =
Denver Show as I may decide to go there (that is so I can find a =
Johnstown meteorite).
        Jim Kriegh=20

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C13394.35DAE980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi list,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Twink Monrad=20
and I have just finished putting together a new book called "The =
Meteorite=20
Collector's Logbook". This book&nbsp;is designed to let the collector to =
enter=20
his/her meteorites in blank spaces provided under the appropriate type =
and/or=20
classification of the meteorite thus providing a quick reference to what =
is in=20
the collection. It is compiled in&nbsp;an approximate 7" by 5" in a =
loose-leaf=20
binder so it is easy to carry. I find it quite handy to have when =
shopping for=20
meteorites on ebay or at a show and I regularly use it in conjunction =
with the=20
book "</FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Meteorites from A to =
Z".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
This book is=20
not intended to necessarily be used for a detailed inventory that you =
may want=20
to keep. Both Twink and I do maintain separate inventories along with =
all=20
pertinent data on all of the meteorites we have in our =
collections.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
The book=20
contains some nice pictures of Gold Basin and a few meteorites found at =
Gold=20
Basin. It also contains some note sheets as well as business card =
holders. We=20
special ordered the binders. The rest of the book we have put together =
doing all=20
of the printing, cutting, and hole punching so you might say it is=20
"homemade".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
If you are=20
interested in the book you may email Twink at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:larrytwinkmonrad_at_earthlink.net">larrytwinkmonrad@earthlink=
.net</A>=20
and Twink will send you an email with an attachment showing you some =
pictures of=20
it. If you are interested in purchasing it you may order from either =
Twink or=20
me. My email is <A href=3D"mailto:JKriegh_at_msn.com">JKriegh@msn.com</A>. =
The price=20
is $15.00 plus shipping which is $3.50 in the United States. Money =
orders,=20
cashiers checks, or personal checks are accepted. Personal checks will =
have to=20
clear before&nbsp;shipping. It will also be available at the Tucson Gem =
and=20
Mineral Show and possibly the Denver Show as I may decide to go there =
(that is=20
so I can find a Johnstown meteorite).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Jim=20
Kriegh</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C13394.35DAE980--