[meteorite-list] Oh dear!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

Hi Christian
I am very dismayed regarding your problems with getting material from this
dealer - I have been to the site several times to check it out and emailed
the chap before re prices for his lunar material and got a response almost
immediately.
I have often considered using this dealer and I now will watch very
carefully to see how you proceed.
I hope it all turns out ok for you, I really do, but it doesn;t auger too
well, does it, especially after so many months,
very best regs
--
In gentle decay,
dave