[meteorite-list] Am-an-non-idity...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

Dear Listees;
I am sorry for thinking that it was list policy to provide a name to
list posts. It is good gramatical form anyway (well, maybe not, but I
did learn in first grade to put my name on my paper). I am mostly happy
to be associated with what I post.
I once introduced myself to a Bureau of Land Management ranger once
...he wouldn't shake my hand in formal introduction. You know, I never
liked that guy with due cause.
I have been an active list member for over three and a half years, and
I have no idea who the founding fathers are...due in part that the
subject seems to have not popped up since I have been here.

Maybe the founding fathers would like to cordially introduce themselves
at this time.

Where would we be if George Washington, or Abe Lincoln, or even John
Hancock
never signed their names....
Signned and never able to lurk on such a wonderful list,
David W. Freeman