[meteorite-list] Darryl is OK

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

Our prayers go out from HI as well... my husband and I have been taking
advantage of a lot of spare bandwidth out here in Nowhere to contact
friends and family, pass on assurances, since 4:30 this morning. The
worst thing is the helplessness. We are effectively isolated, with all
air traffic shut down; I don't even know if we could send blood and
medical supplies and personnel if needed.

This will be a date in many people's minds comparable to the day JFK was
shot, Pearl Harbor was attacked, or the Challenger shuttle blew up.
"Where were you when..."

Tracy Latimer