[meteorite-list] 11 September

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

Hello all

I personally and the Italian State express the most
felt condolences the victims of the terrible attacks
today. Here in Italy I have a friend who probably has
lost the relatives in the disaster of New York
inasmuch as they worked to the Trade Center.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com