[meteorite-list] First Blood----Way off topic

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:57 2004

It is time to make them pay, the terrorists have been hiding in Palastine, Libya, Afganistan etc. We have been with
our hands tied for years, ASKING our European allies for permission to fight back, getting negative responces from
France among other nations. Let them face our damage and death today, I say no asking permission, no condemnation,
no resolutions, nothing but bombs, level the cities, kill the terrorists and the governments who harbor them. I am
from a military background, the ARMY section of the Pentagon was destroyed today, I likely know some of the people
there, as I know some of my officers went to the Pentagon after I left. This is war, nothing less, time to make it
so, bring them what they seek. America stood together after Pearl Harbor, the Arizona was destroyed, I see the bell
at the university here often, now so many more have died. Non military, non combatants.
I am so full of hatred right now, I am scared of myself! Will our friends the French, whom so many Americans died
for in WWII try to stop our response this time like so often in the past?
Not trying to pick on anyone, just absolutely furious right now at what I have seen today.
The time for action is here, no more words......................
Mike Farmer
Guess I wont be going back to the Sahara any more.