[meteorite-list] condolences

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:58 2004

--------------A6F0FA5309400870E3624F9D

Gabi, anyone who dances and cheers the deaths of thousands of people is
not a human being, but an animal. No god would ever want that, anyone
who believes that, is an idiot.
It seems that the time to react to the last years violence is now. Very
late in coming.
Punishment is coming, there is little doubt of that.
Mike Farmer
Thanks

gabi wrote:

> I send my deepest condolences to my american friends. I think this
> coward terrorist attack wasagainst the whole free word. This monsters
> have to been punished ... We here in Israel aresuffering from the
> islam terror all the time, and i have to tell you that yesterday we
> sawpalestinians in the streets dancing and laughing ...The islam, like
> the fascism in the WWII,just want to erase us. Gabriel Shaqued

--------------A6F0FA5309400870E3624F9D

Gabi, anyone who dances and cheers the deaths of thousands of people is
not a human being, but an animal. No god would ever want that, anyone who
believes that, is an idiot.
Very late in coming.