[meteorite-list] September, 11

From: Kilwil888_at_aol.com <Kilwil888_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:58 2004

--part1_d.1a1e5f40.28d06ca3_boundary

On Tuesday, September 2001, "Steve Schoner" wrote:

>This is another day of infamy for the United States and the world.
>
>On this day, and in the days to come meteorites do not matter.
>
>Some of us may be called up in military action soon to follow. We were >
challenged by the forces of tyranny 60 years ago, and we prevailed.

>We must stand solidly behind them, our boys who may be called to defend >our
nation. And we must stand fast in our resolve to rid the world of the >scum
that perpetrated this horrendous and cowardly act.

>We will prevail.

Steve and list...
AMEN! Our prayers go out to all those families whose lives will never be the
same and to all fellow American's as we will all be a little different after
this horrendous tragedy today.

~PEACE~ {\/}
Kilwil888
Robin Williams

--part1_d.1a1e5f40.28d06ca3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Abadi MT Condensed Light" LANG="0">On Tuesday, September 2001, "Steve Schoner" wrote:
<BR>
<BR>&gt;This is another day of infamy for the United States and the world. &nbsp;
<BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt;On this day, and in the days to come meteorites do not matter.
<BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt;Some of us may be called up in military action soon to follow. &nbsp;We were &gt;
<BR>challenged by the forces of tyranny 60 years ago, and we prevailed.
<BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt;We must stand solidly behind them, our boys who may be called to defend &gt;our
<BR>nation. &nbsp;And we must stand fast in our resolve to rid the world of the &gt;scum
<BR>that perpetrated this horrendous and cowardly act.
<BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt;We will prevail.
<BR>
<BR>Steve and list...
<BR>AMEN! Our prayers go out to all those families whose lives will never be the
<BR>same and to all fellow American's as we will all be a little different after
<BR>this horrendous tragedy today.
<BR>
<BR>~PEACE~ &nbsp;{\/}
<BR>Kilwil888