[meteorite-list] Blood

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:58 2004

Yes,

Darryl,

Until yesterday, I was a peace loving person. Hoping that humanity would broaden its horizons to the worlds nearby and the stars beyond. But that idealism was dashed by the forces of barbarity.

These madmen struck out at not only the people in those towers-- the people of New York-- but the people of America and the world.

They lashed out at civilization, and the hopes of all peace loving people.

There is a time for peace, the Bible says, and there is a time for war.

They have taken peace from us.

Now is the time for war.

And we must prevevail.

Civilization demands it.

And the Bible says "Know thy enemies"

And in this, one in facing an advisary on the fields of battle must use that which the advisary DOES FEAR against them. And pork covered bullets and defilement before death they do fear. The British knew this in stemming Islamic separatist attacks during WWII in India. And it worked.

Know thy enemy and use that knowledge against them.

We must not let this pass. We must not shirk from our responisbility to rid the world of inhuman elements motivated by a perverse ideology bent on thrusting humanity back into the Middle Ages. We as a nation must respond and come down hard and overwhealmingly on those responsible for this horrendous atrocity. For if we do not, worse will surely follow.

And civilization as we know it will be a thing of the past.

I am a pacifist no more. And if those younger than myself are called to make sacrifices, then I will make sacrifices, too-- to help them rid the world of the forces that have taken peace away.

Steve S....
AMS