[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite_sale] (unknown)

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

Matteo,
In the past, most of us have tolerated your excessive use of this list to
promote your Ebay sales and your web site. Today in the United States, we
are having a national day of mourning and prayer for the thousands of our
brothers and sisters killed in New York City. Please discontinue your
redundant posts about items you have for sale. Those who want to
participate in internet auctions are able to make their own decisions
without your continuous attempt to push and steer us in that direction.

Regards,

John Gwilliam