[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite_sale] (unknown)

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

Hello

To know that in the USA people are jolt from this
fact, but there are many European collectors in the
list, and therefore I presume that also they are
interested to the meteorites, and not only the
collectors Americans, moreover I with these moneies
must pay the meteorites that I have acquired for the
collection, and see that the vendors Americans, also
with the misfortunes succeeded, ask me to send the
money. Care the repetition of the messages also other
vendors when they inform of their auctions inserts
also than 3 messages more, species if it is itself
enrolled to several groups yahoo, but I do not say
null, if I want I read to them gate otherwise to them.

Regards

matteo

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=meteorites

=====