[meteorite-list] The times--just an opinion

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

Francis,
The media has referred to this as a wake up call. I hate war, I lost 2
friends when they bombed the marine barricks. My brother in law slaughtered
Iraqi's in the gulf and has never been the same. I grew up wanting to go to
Vietnam, and missed out as it ended before I was old enough.
I have a son, my only child ever, took 8 years to have him, he is seven.
Tuesday I held him and we cried together. He should have never seen that, no
one should. I have stood on the top of those buildings, the sheer size was a
thrill. Now they are gone and it is hard to comprehend that.

Those that died had no choice, and that is what freedom is about...Choice.
To choose to be free again in this country is now going to mean paying for
it in blood and tears.
I would go and die today if I it would mean that NO seven year old child
ever has to deal with this again....Especially my son.

This MUST stop. We have looked away too long. I want no one to die. I want
everyone involved to pay.

I salute you sir, you are an American, your time has come to stand up for
your freedom. You made a choice to change your mind...having that choice is
what freedom is all about.

Let the world FEAR us....It is time.....Love and blessings to
everyone...Mark