[meteorite-list] Re: A difference of opinion

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

--part1_78.1ab0d223.28d4001c_boundary

<< I was hoping anyone who read these stories would give pause before saying=
=20
"if we do it right we won't have to bury them!".=A0 >>

Please note....I "paused" for three days before making my comment. I have=20
read dozens of op-ed pieces since Tuesday...the one I believe you refer to=20
being the most "limp-wristed" of them all. =20

Please note, and I believe I stated this in one of my posts...I do not fully=
=20
understand Islam. But I have heard enough people say that what these people=
=20
believe(d) in is not true Islam. I hope so. =20

I personally am not directing my comments or wrath towards Muslims as a=20
whole, if these terrorists truly acted in the name of some perversion of tru=
e=20
Islam.

Oh, and for the record, my exact statement was: "If we do it right, there=20
won't be anything left to bury."

Sincerely,

Craig McDonald

--part1_78.1ab0d223.28d4001c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>&lt;&lt; I was hoping any=
one who read these stories would give pause before saying "if we do it right=
 we won't have to bury them!".=A0 &gt;&gt;
<BR>
<BR>Please note....I "paused" for three days before making my comment. &nbsp=
;I have read dozens of op-ed pieces since Tuesday...the one I believe you re=
fer to being the most "limp-wristed" of them all. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Please note, and I believe I stated this in one of my posts...I do not f=
ully understand Islam. &nbsp;But I have heard enough people say that what th=
ese people believe(d) in is not true Islam. &nbsp;I hope so. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I personally am not directing my comments or wrath towards Muslims as a=20=
whole, if these terrorists truly acted in the name of some perversion of tru=
e Islam.
<BR>
<BR>Oh, and for the record, my exact statement was: &nbsp;"If we do it right=
, there won't be anything left to bury."
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>