[meteorite-list] This is my last email on this argument

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

Hello all

First of all thanks who has understood the meant one
of my email, than they have not been sent why I was
not interested to the facts of New York, but in order
to little move a sadness in the list, repentace of to
have made. Other thing the fact of double the email
sent, does not succeed to understand why 6 are
separated email mine, 3 with subject and the 3
without, also when you answer me me arrive 2 or 3
email with the same text, I have controlled if there
are virus to the inside of the PC but I have not found
null. Care the threats from part of that these will be
my Ebay auctions more to love, this to me does not
interest, repeats like for my email, who wants
acquist, who does not want does not acquire. As many
have said the world cannot be always blocked in order
after these tragedies, otherwise it would be the ruin
of all and all, many mailing list Italian and not,
have respected a day of Hush, but then they are
returned in their arguments, have not been stopped in
order always. Thoughts if we here in Italy to every
massacre of the Mafia, to every attack of the red
brigades, to every made airplane to fall like Ustica,
the entire country had to be stopped, then would be a
disaster. The USA are a great nation and even if have
been hit in the heart of the country hour must be
resumed, like have seen from the television,
understand poor the familiar ones of the victims who
for they will not be more the same life, but like
saying many the life must continue and to eliminate
who has provoked all this. I for this thing do not
have I want of farmi no enemy in the list, I know that
sure they ignore to me why they have taken their
decisions, I I do not say null on this.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Telefax +39 041 5415850 Mobil Phone 0339 3895503
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com
ICQ 84588769
ID Ebay.com: mcomemeteorite_at_katamail.com