[meteorite-list] Denver Show - the Auction Friday Night

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

        I second Ginger's response about the current list discussions.
Let's get back to meteorites.
        The auction last night was super, we all shared a common bond
and had a wonderful time. This is what is great about the meteorite
community. Many good buys could have been had, of course we had the Dean
Bessey "showcase", how many thin sections and NWAs do you have Dean??
Man it was a blast.
        The Denver show has been slow, but nonetheless, it is one of the
premier meteorite showcases in the world. Personally I bought many kgs
of meteorites, traded some, sold a few, and shared stories with all the
other collectors and dealers. The conversations are "worth" more than
the meteorites, I think. It was the right time to reflect and heal.

Best wishes,
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
www.mhmeteorites.com