[meteorite-list] Hi + New Photos + Denver [OT?]

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

Greetings Listees:

Glad to see there is some discussion being generated here about our
favorite topic. Also glad to hear that Denver was a success for those
who were able to make it. Sorry I couldn't be there with you.

I'd like to remind American list members that many countries have
made great gestures of solidarity over the past couple of days. I
found the three minutes of silence observances to be very moving. The
televised coverage I saw, only covered Germany, England, Ireland,
Portugal, and Russia. I'm sure many other nations participated
equally, but were just not broadcast here.

If nobody objects, I will continue to make occasional posts to the
List about the ongoing rescue effort in New York and New Jersey, and
to let you know as I complete updates to my photo site. I have one
new page up covering the volunteer effort here in Jersey City, and
250+ new images from Friday and Saturday (taken in Manhattan) to sort
through. I'm heading out again now.

WTC disaster photo gallery: http://www.notkin.net/disaster.htm

New additions (Sept. 15): http://www.notkin.net/disaster3.htm

Thanks again to the many List members who have sent me personal
messages over the past few days.

Best to all,

geoff N.