[meteorite-list] big chondrule?

From: MacovichCo_at_aol.com <MacovichCo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

i KNEW it was coming! i KNEW that any earnestness on my part would make me i=
nto a target for the inimitable casper...and i'm too tired to stop myself fr=
om taking the bait:

for whatever it's worth, listees, i've lived in manhattan for nearly my enti=
re adult life. mike simply misses being here...and he is just showing-off hi=
s big chondrule.

dp