[meteorite-list] Denver Show Pics

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

We missed all of you who weren't able to come to Denver this
year and I thought some of you might be interested in
seeing a few pics of the people who were there.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures during the
auction since I was doing paperwork for the auction and was
trying hard not to goof up anything important. I also
didn't get any pictures at the Sat. night dinner but I know
Anne Black did and I'm sure she will be posting hers as soon
as she has a chance. If anyone else took any pictures that
you would like to e-mail to me I'll be glad to add them to
my yahoo site. Please let me know off list before you send
any images and that way I'll be expecting them. So my pics
are from just walking around at the show on Saturday and
hanging out in Blaine's room. I still missed some folks and
for that I'm sorry. Please click on the link below and then
click on Denver Meteorite Show 2001. Once at the correct
album the easiest way to view the images is to click on
Slide Show. If you already have a Yahoo ID number you will
probably be asked for it when you go to the link below.
Just enter it and you should have no problems. If you don't
have a Yahoo ID I think you will be given access with no
problem since these all have public access. If you are
asked, just create a Yahoo ID and then go on to the albums.
You can also look at the images from last year's Denver Show
in the *Denver Meteorite Show 2000* album if you want to see
some of the folks that didn't make it this time. Please let
me know off list if any of you have any problems accessing
the albums or images. Was wonderful seeing and talking to
meteorite friends from all over the world.

http://photos.yahoo.com/chikadee80814

Ginger