[meteorite-list] Ureilites/Venus

From: Joseph Hum <jkarlhum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Howdy All,

Hey Steve I see your point about differentiation, and you are probably allot
more

knowledgeable about isotopic correlations and I need help from people like
you to help prove

or disprove my theory. Notwithstanding, isn't it possible that the
material was blasted from

Venus with a portion of the impactor early in Venuses history before
"differentiation" occurred?

Also, my review of the primitive Ar/Ne isotopes found to be present on
Venus correlated to

Ureilites... I may have misread the data, but further analysis is
warranted...

I welcome more input from you and others in the know.... Thanks.

Best Regards,

J.Karl Hum

--- Joseph Hum

--- jkarlhum_at_earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1251" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3211.1700" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Howdy All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hey Steve I see your point about differentiation, and you are probably allot more </DIV>
<DIV>knowledgeable about isotopic correlations and I need help from people like you to help prove </DIV>
<DIV>or disprove my theory.&nbsp; Notwithstanding, isn't it possible that the material was blasted from </DIV>
<DIV>Venus with a portion of the impactor early in&nbsp;Venuses history before "differentiation" occurred?</DIV>
<DIV>Also, my review of the primitive Ar/Ne isotopes found to be present on Venus correlated to</DIV>
<DIV>Ureilites... I may have misread the data, but further analysis is warranted... </DIV>
<DIV>I welcome more input from you and others in the know.... Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>J.Karl Hum</DIV>
<DIV>--- Joseph Hum</DIV>
<DIV>--- <A href="mailto:jkarlhum_at_earthlink.net">jkarlhum@earthlink.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--