[meteorite-list] Korra Korrabes and Tulia (a)

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

Hello Bernd,

You have a very interesting looking piece of KK. May I post your KK picture
in the Global Collection so others can see it?

You might remember that I posted a large image of my KK slice on the Net at:
http://aristotle.isu.edu/korrakorrabes.jpg

I just looked at the image again, and did not see anything that looked like
an exciting C inclusion among its other hundreds of inclusions and
chrondrules. I read with great interest the article on Kk in MaPS hoping to
gain more insight into my slice.

Also, I hope my slice of Tulia (a) is not a mislabeled Dimmitt because I
have a nice half-kilo Dimmitt already (pictured in the Gallery of the
Meteorite Exchange at:
http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/mh_dimmitti.jpg

Cheers,

Martin