[meteorite-list] Silica Gel: tastier than haggis

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

<< It sounds gross......I don't particularly care much for haggis.......I
 only pretend I do because it annoys the hell out of Gregory "Greg" Wilson
;-) >>

It probably << sounds gross >> because it IS, and don't let him fool you, Rob
loves it to the point of taking pictures of it. I leave it to the rest of
the list to decide. If you have the "stomach" ;-) take a look at a stuffed
one. Small children may become frightened, so exercise caution with this
photo. I predict complete unanimity on the list for the first time in
recorded history. ;-)

Greg "Gregory" Wilson

http://members.aol.com/sharkkb8/robsfavouritedish.jpg