[meteorite-list] Silica Gel: tastier than haggis

From: Bill Houdek <bhoudek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

I looked and survived ONLY because in my past, have toured cattle &
hog packing houses, observed that witch goes in to our "tube steaks",
assisted a veterinarian in post mortem of various animals including
some that had spent the last 2-3 days in the hot Iowa sun. My dog saw
the "thing" on my monitor and we've been unable to get him out from
under the bed for the last two hours.
Bill Houdek bhoudek_at_swbell.net