[meteorite-list] Slickenside

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Dear all,

Thanks to Charlie, Bernd and Eric for their comments about slickenside.

Please find here a bad scan 64 Kb of a slicenside in Zag. I have others but
not on photos.
http://www.themeteorites.com/TM2/mainUS.htm

Shall I say that a slickenside is made by tectonic friction inside the
parent body.

Best wishes.

Michel