[meteorite-list] Its my wife's BIRTHDAY too!

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Today is also the birthday of my wife, Petrea.

Incidentally, I met her while on a meteorite hunt to Odessa, TX in 1964. If
I had not found a 50 pound meteorite, my schedule would have been
sufficiently different that I would not have met her soon afterwards. We
would have been in the place where we met at different times and not
encountered one another. She will tell you that on our first date I taught
her the complete classification of meteorites! That should have been a
warning to her! :=)

Ron Hartman