[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes.com - A Hit!

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:21 2004

Hello all

Very good work, is very nice see this work.
reagrds

Matteo

--- Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_pcez.com> wrote:
> Paul, Jim, and contributors-
> OUTSTANDING!
> I just got done reading every glorious word. Nice
> resolution, color images and well written articles.
> I feel like I just won something. You folks really
> outdid
> yourselves. An excellent recovery from the loss of
> VOYAGE! that was so unexpected. All the key players
> are back, and better than ever.
> --
> Rob Wesel
> --------------
> We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of
> the dreams.
> Willy Wonka, 1971
>

> Paul Harris wrote:
>
> > Dear List,
> >
> > Jim and I would like to announce our new on-line
> monthly magazine
> >
> > MeteoriteTimes.com
> >
> > We have a wonderful list of talented writers and
> contributors including:
> >
> > Stuart Atkinson Anne Black
> > Michael Blood Mark Bostick
> > Gary Curtiss Fred Hall
> > Martin Horejsi Matt Morgan
> > Calvin Shipbaugh
> >
> > The April issue is now up and ready for you to
> enjoy!
> >
> > Click http://www.meteoritetimes.com
> >
> > Happy Reading! Paul and Jim

> > Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
> > Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
> > The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.
> http://www.meteorite.com
> > PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
> > FAX Number (310) 316-1032

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/