[meteorite-list] Weston Fall Newspaper Copies - FREE!!!!

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:21 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1D98F.70B75BA0

Hello All,

I recieved several e-mails when I posted the Weston newspaper article I =
recently got, many people requesting copies for their collection. =20

I was unsure how they would come out since the article was on the second =
page, towards the middle, beside the 3rd page and this paper was once =
bounded...it wanted to pinch together. Something that made it hard to =
copy a 200 year old somewhat brittle piece of paper. Anyway....after =
two hours and a million dimes in the copy machine I came out with the =
best copy I could. (I even tried 3 machines, trying to get a better =
copy). It came out about as good as the real paper so I had some =
success. I then took the copy paper and reinserted it into the machine =
so I could lay the original over it....and get the top of the first page =
of the newspaper as well. So they turned out better then I thought they =
would. =20

If anyone would like a free copy please e-mail me. I make my living now =
selling on the net and on eBay so I should have spent the day playing =
with photos or descriptions and not dumping dimes in a machine to give =
out free copies but since several of you have showed interest in this I =
thought I would be nice. Copies like I said are free. Just send me =
your address if interested and I will send one to you. If you would =
like to give $1.00 to help cover my exspenses it would be gratefuly =
accepted...but that is not a must.=20

Free copies are only for the US, sorry overseas collectors. I will make =
an exception to people outside the US that has purchased from me in the =
recent past. =20

Thanks, Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1D98F.70B75BA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I recieved several e-mails when I =
posted the Weston=20
newspaper article I recently got, many people requesting copies for =
their=20
collection.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was unsure how they would come out =
since the=20
article&nbsp;was on the second page, towards the middle, beside the 3rd =
page and=20
this paper was once bounded...it wanted to pinch together.&nbsp; =
Something that=20
made it hard to copy a 200 year old somewhat brittle piece of =
paper.&nbsp;=20
Anyway....after two hours and a million dimes in the copy machine I came =
out=20
with the best copy I could.&nbsp; (I even tried 3 machines, trying to =
get a=20
better copy).&nbsp; It came out about as good as the real paper so I had =
some=20
success.&nbsp; I then took the copy paper and reinserted it into the =
machine so=20
I could lay the original over it....and get the top of the first page of =
the=20
newspaper as well.&nbsp; So they turned out better then I thought they=20
would.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If anyone would like a free copy please =
e-mail=20
me.&nbsp; I make my living now selling on the net and on eBay so I =
should have=20
spent the day playing with photos or descriptions and not dumping dimes =
in a=20
machine to give out free copies but since several of you have showed =
interest in=20
this I thought I would be nice.&nbsp; Copies like I said are free.&nbsp; =
Just=20
send me your address if interested and I will send one to you.&nbsp; If =
you=20
would like to give $1.00 to help cover my exspenses it would be =
gratefuly=20
accepted...but that is not a must.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Free copies are only for the US, sorry =
overseas=20
collectors.&nbsp;I will make an exception to people outside the US that =
has=20
purchased from me in the recent past.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks, Mark Bostick "The Big=20
Collector"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1D98F.70B75BA0--