[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer and Bensour

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:22 2004

Like so many others on the List, I also received some outstanding Bensour
specimens from Mike recently. Hopefully, he'll get around to posting some
pictures of his latest adventure (if he hasn't done so already). The
stories and the pictures of these trips are a very important part of the
overall meteorite collecting experience for me. My favorite picture in my
scrapbook is of Mike sitting on his haunches in front of the Ourique crater
in Portugal.

Thanks Mike!

Best Regards,

John Gwilliam