[meteorite-list] Weston Newspaper Copies Mailed - Kofelsite

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:22 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1DB50.345F1E00

Hello Everybody,

I mailed the copies of the Weston Newspaper to all those that requested =
it. If you don't recieve it in a week or so let me know and I'll resend =
another. If anyone else would still like a copy of the Newspaper =
article of the first America fall...let me know. =20

Kofelsite. I had a research sheet that listed a lot of papers done on =
the area and site but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I would think =
that more listees would have brought up information but maybe most =
people don't care? As many of you probley know I am the one selling it =
on eBay. As impactite, which I believe it is. And there is evidence to =
suggest the landslide was caused by the impact or happened around the =
same time. And sure, I will give anyone that one day it may be proved =
not to be an impact site. I however believe, we do not see all the =
clues to an impact. The our science is too focused. It is well known =
certain minerals happen and certain tempatures are reached and the like. =
 So that is what we look for. Without making a forever long e-mail, =
this is the same argument we could have had about Libyan Glass and =
Darwin Glass just a couple years ago. At Kofels, at least we have out =
depression.

Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"

PS: See my eBay auctions....sorry had to throw that in.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1DB50.345F1E00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello Everybody,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I mailed the copies of the Weston =
Newspaper to all=20
those that requested it.&nbsp; If you don't recieve it in a week or so =
let me=20
know and I'll resend another.&nbsp; If anyone else would still like a =
copy of=20
the Newspaper article of the first America fall...let me know.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kofelsite.&nbsp; I had a research sheet =
that listed=20
a lot of papers done on the area and site but I can't seem to find it =
anywhere.=20
I would think that more listees would have brought up information but =
maybe most=20
people don't care?&nbsp; As many of you probley know I am the one =
selling it on=20
eBay.&nbsp; As impactite, which I believe it is.&nbsp;And there is =
evidence to=20
suggest the landslide was caused by the impact or happened around the =
same=20
time.&nbsp;And sure, I will give anyone that one day it may be proved =
not to be=20
an impact site.&nbsp; I&nbsp;however believe, we do not see&nbsp;all the =
clues=20
to an impact.&nbsp;The our science is too focused.&nbsp;It is well known =
certain=20
minerals happen and certain tempatures are reached and the like.&nbsp; =
So that=20
is what we look for.&nbsp; Without making a forever long e-mail,&nbsp; =
this is=20
the same argument we could have had about&nbsp;Libyan Glass and Darwin =
Glass=20
just a couple years ago.&nbsp; At Kofels, at least we have out=20
depression.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mark Bostick "The Big =
Collector"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>PS:&nbsp; See my eBay auctions....sorry =
had to=20
throw that in.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C1DB50.345F1E00--