[meteorite-list] meteorite pronunciation - corrected

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:23 2004

I clicked the wrong button... must be time to go to bed :-)

Dear Tom and List,

Jim has had a very intense few days at work this week so I'm not sure if he
had time to respond
or not to your request. Since it's 1:11 AM I'm not going to call him... :-)

We would be happy to keep a list of "pronunskiations" on both
MeteoriteTimes.com and meteorite.com

I will work on a real time database interface for ease of submitting and
viewing. This way you can view the list to see if it's already there
before submitting.

I'll let the democracy of the list decide if you want Jim and I to be the
keepers of the list.

Best Wishes To All,

Paul and Jim

  Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
  MeteoriteTimes.com Magazine http://www.meteoritetimes.com
  PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number (310) 316-1032