[meteorite-list] presentation slides - help!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:23 2004

Hello,
I have been asked to give a presentation on meteorites and meteoritics to
the Brighton Astronomy Society - I need to get hold of suitable stuff I can
print out onto transparencies ie pics of asteroid belts, simple diagrams,
classic meteorite specimens...
Anyone got any of this sort of stuff I could borrow (and credit, of course).
I hate reinventing the wheel, especially as I just know someone out there
will have done it better and rounded off the corners...

very best!
--
In gentle decay,
dave