[meteorite-list] Bensour Riker Mount Frame

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:24 2004

Hello all-
Since just about all of us got some Bensour recently, I felt fairly
certain this may come in handy to a wide audience. Follow the URL below
to get a high resolution frame that you can place inside your riker
mounts to identify these specimens and add a little zip to the
presentation. I am willing to make these for other pieces in your
collection for $5 each, let me know your needs if you want more,
otherwise enjoy this one. As soon as I make the first one of it's kind
for a buyer, I will make it available in an on-line gallery for everyone
else to obtain for free. That way I just make a few bucks for each one
made and everyone "buys in" on the gallery. Resizing is needed so if any
of you have problems obtaining this image or resizing or whatever,
please let me know and I will try to get a system that works for
everyone.
Make your first requests small in number so you don't end up buying the
whole gallery! I will post new entries to the list as they are
completed.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=164283&uid=97452&members=1

Rob Wesel