[meteorite-list] Ontario Show announcement

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:24 2004

For those of you in the Southern Ontario area I would like to inform
everybody that the Brantford mineral show (Which is actually in Paris
Ontario) is this weekend - saturday and Sunday. While nothing like the great
Tucson or Denver shows this is one of the premier mineral shows in Canada.
There is usually a good selection of fossils available with several dozen
dealers. There is usually also a good selection of different types of
minerals available.
This year I will be there with several hundred Trilobites and many kilos of
meteorites (Including five or six kilos of a really cool new fall of feb
11th in Morocco named Bensour) for sale so drop by if this interests you -
even if just to say hello. To get there take the 403 from Hamilton and go to
Paris. They usually have signs up so you should easily be able to find the
place once you arrive.
Thank you very much for your time
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY

You dont have to go to NASA to get a Rock from outer space. Or even from the
Planet Mars or the Moon. You just have to visit the Meteorite Shop.
www.meteoriteshop.com