[meteorite-list] Pallasite availability

From: David Hardy <mdavidhardy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:24 2004

OOPS! I missed one when counting. I actualy have 20.

Admire
Ahumada
Albin
Brahin
Brenham
Eagle Station
Esquel
Finmarkin (the one I missed)
Glorieta Mountain
Huckitta
Imilac
Krasnojarsk
Marjalahti
Molong
Mt. Vernon
Otinapa
Quijingue
Somerville Co.
Springwater
Theil Mtns.

Does anyone know where any South Bend or Vermillion is for sale?

David H.