[meteorite-list] Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: trandall_at_idsi.net <trandall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:25 2004

--============_-1193736818==_ma============

   I just got mine last Friday as well as the Catalogue of meteorites,
both are AWESOME!

I'd say maybe "Rocks from Space" can be the beginners version and the
new one for advanced folks. Sound reasonable? "Rocks" is still a MUST
have IMHO. GREAT JOB Richard!

Now a question for those using the CD that came with the catalogue, I
tried running a search for all N.Y. meteorites but no matter how I do
it I get no results found. I'm feeling stupid, I know I MUST be doing
something wrong. I type in New York and USA but no luck. Ideas anyone?

Thanks and regards!

Tom Randall
IMCA# 6170

--
http://www.idsi.net/~trandall/welcome.html
--============_-1193736818==_ma============
catalogue, I tried running a search for all N.Y. meteorites but no
matter how I do it I get no results found. I'm feeling stupid, I know
I MUST be doing something wrong. I type in New York and USA but no
luck. Ideas anyone?</div>
size="-1">WOW!</font></blockquote>
received my copy this evening and I am in heaven!&nbsp; If you haven't
orderd a copy yet you owe it to yourself to do so.&nbsp; Don't
wait.</font></blockquote>
question for the list.&nbsp; Has this book now replaced Rocks from
Space as &quot;The Bible&quot;?</font></blockquote>
finished the preface and forward.&nbsp; Now to chapter
1.</font></blockquote>
size="-1">Cheers,</font></blockquote>
Tettenborn</font></blockquote>
Onatrio</font></blockquote>