[meteorite-list] St. Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory website update

From: Anton Pilipiuk <minerals_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

Dear Fellow fossil collectors and dealers,

I am glad to inform you that we have updated the trilobite and ammonite sections of St. Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory website http://www.paleoart.com/russian_fossils/default.htm
We have added the photos of more than 60 new trilobite and ammonite specimens, including rare Russian and Ukrainian trilobites (Hoplolichas, Cheirurus, Acastella) and very big and very nice ammonites (Audoliceras).

Thanks,
Anton Pilipiuk
St. Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory
minerals_at_online.ru