[meteorite-list] happy day

From: colin wade <ceweed_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

Hi folks

I've just got the classification results from my first find (& the first
recognised meteorite in Qatar?)
It is an H5 chondrite. The shock stage is S3 (undulatory extinction and
planar fractures in olivine).

got another very good prospect just poking its nose out of the ground ( only
found it parking the range rover on easy terrain so that its temporary
clutch hyd failure did'nt strand me !) & Xrf analysis shows a fair
differance to the classified one. ( wonder if i can sell it still in the
ground ? I know one Mohammed with the metal detector to die for desperate to
find a meteorite!)

all the best

a happyhappy col