[meteorite-list] old book (again)

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

Hi, sorry if this is a repeat but I didn;t see it in the digest so I'm
resending it..

Hullo,
Probably you lot have come across this book before, but I got it
today..."minerals from the Earth and Sky" part of The Smithsonian Series #3.
Printed in 1944, it gives great detail on finds and falls and also lists all
known meteorites (!) Fascinating volume!
So, anyone familiar with it?
dave

--
In gentle decay,