[meteorite-list] Listserve revision?

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

I never use OE and have never gotten a computer virus
either.

As far as I am concerned Outlook Express is better
named "Lookout Express"

(How to get a virus when you least expect it)

Steve Schoner.

On Sat, 13 April 2002, Bernd Pauli HD wrote

> Tracy Latimer wrote:
>
> > Anyway, the suggestion to set up subdivisions
> > within Outlook is a good one, if you use OE.
>
> Hello Tracy and List,
>
> Although I don't use OE but Netscape 4.6 instead,
I've always used such
> subdivisions to keep things under control. The
subdivisions change from
> time to time but there are usually about twenty.
Momentarily my folders
> look like this (well, of course, I am leaving out
private email contacts