[meteorite-list] Witness fall in the 40's

From: azaware <azaware_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:27 2004

Hi all

  I was in a restaurant showing a friend my meteorite. I go there so much
the manager know me. He came over when I was showing the meteorite. He told
an interesting story. He said in the mountains around Tucson his dad witness
a meteorite hit. He said its about the size of a softball. He just has it at
home all these year uninterested in having it looked at. I'm hoping I can
get over there and get a picture. Any commits.

  Kim (Az)