[meteorite-list] Sand Dunes

From: Chuck <talktochuck_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:27 2004

 Hello Robert and List,
I myself, was out at these Dunes at the time when all the of the " Soil
Savers " were out there. It was a complete White-Out with 50-80 Mph Gusts,
which kept on knocking me off my feet .. and I weight 260 Lbs. !. No one
could see or hear anything.The Storm destroyed my windshield.
There was no weather report what so ever, as to what I was getting myself
into. Like always, I am prepared for anything in the outdoors so, I pulled
out my ski goggles and full face mask to handle the Sand Storm .. I was very
interested if the winds would uncover Meteorites, no such luck.
That's my report, Clear Skies, Clear Ground ! Chuck